Welcome friends and family!

"The colors of life shift

within a fixed parameter,

movable blocks of shadow

and light, interchangeable

or not."































"Chaos is a friend of mine." ~Bob Dylan

"Chaos is a friend of mine." ~Bob Dylan
Da Boys!

Front and Center!

These two creatures who have locked up my heart will be front and center in this little corner of blogosphere!







Monday, June 16, 2008

Getting to know you...



I've spent much of today playing with my new blog, figuring out this and that.


I also had to hit the bank and grocery to deposit a check and pick us some essentials. School's out, the boys are with me 24/7.... you get the picture.


Taking them out in public is never pretty.


Speaking of not so pretty...


I'm reading a good book at the moment: Island of Lost Girls by Jennifer Mcmahon.


Haunting, riveting, not-to-mention disturbing!

5 comments:

quid said...

You had as much fun as I did! I'll drink to that! (You know, the hard stuff for me is the diet coke WITHOUT the lemon!)....

I loved the quotes! Here's the one that was on your page when I got here...I think you'll figure out who it probably refers to :

"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your tricks of war.

I needed a fun new writing project to get the hell away from the warfare! quid

Kelly said...

It's gonna be a loooong summer, Sis!!

Pam said...

Yep, Quid, I've only gone back to the war front to laugh at LT's comments! what a hoot!

I loved the widget, so I had to go and get my own. The quote one is my fav!

Yo, Sis! You'd better believe it's gonna be loooooooooooooooog! You would NOT believe the fights that broke out around here between the time I got back home today and now!!!

We're talking major skirmishes! :)

Pam said...

Quid,

This one was up when I logged on:

There's one more terrifying fact about old people: I'm going to be one soon.

P. J. O'Rourke

Anonymous said...

Pam,

Glad to see you here too!
I am also still learning how to use and navigate this blog. I will come back later later to read your new post.

Raven