Welcome friends and family!

"The colors of life shift

within a fixed parameter,

movable blocks of shadow

and light, interchangeable

or not."































"Chaos is a friend of mine." ~Bob Dylan

"Chaos is a friend of mine." ~Bob Dylan
Da Boys!

Front and Center!

These two creatures who have locked up my heart will be front and center in this little corner of blogosphere!







Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mirror Mirror and BFF



It's a slow day.  We finally got a brief shower and that was a welcome relief.  I managed to capture some fun photos worthy of the "awwwwwwwwwwwwww" factor. 


Spanky ADORES Mac!  Chews on him and is in his face constantly!  However, from day one, Mac has been the member of the pack that has Spanky simply can't stay away from.  Mac lets him know when enough is enough.



Mr. Curious discovered himself in the mirror while I was in here on the computer.  It was too cute!





Hope the photos brightened your day!!

6 comments:

quid said...

What a cutie! I love the relationship between Spanky and Mac... I'm sure this newest addition gives you smiles (much deserved) each and every day.

Hugs.

quid

Marion said...

What sweet doggies! I love the mirror picture best. My cats go apeshit in mirrors. LOL! Dogs have way more dignity than felines. Mine wake me up every day bouncing on my head or knocking books out of my bookshelf to get me up. Great photos, too, Pammie. I like how you did them. Blessings!!

Kelly said...

I like the mirror picture, too. Cute!! I rememeber when JJ (or maybe it was Angus) first saw that "other" dog in the reflection from the dishwasher. He was gonna get him! LOL!

Poor Mac. I know it drives him crazy. Alice and Mabel can relate. Only I guess they're getting their payback for driving Esther and Betty nuts!


Enjoyed the new Spanky photos.

Victoria said...

Pamel--

What cute pics!! Spanky is all grown up now. The boys look cute together. I love when they find themselves in those reflective surfaces. The stove and dishwasher seem to be popular back at our homestead. :)

PS love the blog background!

Bob said...

What a crew! Not spoiled, are they?!

Debby said...

And they DID!

I love Spanky looking in the mirror.