Welcome friends and family!

"The colors of life shift

within a fixed parameter,

movable blocks of shadow

and light, interchangeable

or not."































"Chaos is a friend of mine." ~Bob Dylan

"Chaos is a friend of mine." ~Bob Dylan
Da Boys!

Front and Center!

These two creatures who have locked up my heart will be front and center in this little corner of blogosphere!







Sunday, December 26, 2010

All was Bright!




Christmas was full of good cheer this year.  With our boys, one can never predict whether gifts will be a boon or a bust.  We nailed it this year!  Happiness ruled the day!  We began early, as in off and on from about midnight on.....  I could hear Trish herding them back into their rooms  from time to time with cries of "too early!!"

By 6 AM the excitement could no longer be contained and the usual Christmas morning chaos began.  By 8 AM the gamers were in full force with new Wii, PS3 and Xbox 360  games.  Sam wanted and got an entire arsenal of Nerf weapons, several of which were as big as he is!!  Foan bullets were flying.   It was fun and the fights, for once, were few and far between. 

Later in the afternoon I visited with my brother and his wife at my niece's home.  This was a nice finish to a wonderful Christmas Day!


Smiles were the light of the day!!!!









Santa Paws paid a visit to the pups, much to their delight!



                    It was a very good Christmas!

6 comments:

Chinmay Kumar Hota said...

A jolly good cheer.

quid said...

Great pics!

I especially love the pups and their toys. The boys sound like they had a blast!

Love, quid

Marion said...

Great photos, Pammie! I had to laugh because Taylor got the Nerf guns, too, and I was dodging foam bullets while playing video games with him. His new 'toy' was an IPod Touch, which he loved.

I'm glad y'all had a wonderful day.

Love & Blessings,

Marion

Kelly said...

Loved seeing all your photos, Sis!

Glad you got to visit with other family, too. I thought about you yesterday wondering if you were undecorating like we were.

Pam said...

Yes, Sis, yesterday was dedecorating day here, too!! The boys helped with the outside and getting bags and tubs into the garage and attic.

I'm back to normal with just my snowman collection on display.

Anonymous said...

Pam,

I, too am glad that you all enjoyed
yourselves so much. And I loved
the great pictures of the boys and
furkids which accompany your post.

Raven