Welcome friends and family!

"The colors of life shift

within a fixed parameter,

movable blocks of shadow

and light, interchangeable

or not."































"Chaos is a friend of mine." ~Bob Dylan

"Chaos is a friend of mine." ~Bob Dylan
Da Boys!

Front and Center!

These two creatures who have locked up my heart will be front and center in this little corner of blogosphere!







Friday, June 3, 2011

Goodbye Elementary School!




How time does fly!  Last night Sam graduated from 5th grade.  The soon-to-be middle schooler was so nervous he dropped and crushed his glasses pre-lineup and survived the ceremonies half-blind.  I hate to say it but the broken glasses probably enabled him to not pass out from anxiety while on the stage.  He rocked!



This fall he will join Connor at middle school, and the only elementary schooler left will be moi as substitute teacher.  That's my niche so I'm being held back.....forever!  :) 

We're very proud of Sam.  He had a much better school experience this year and is actually looking forward to next year. 

Sunday afternoon Bryan graduates from high school in San Antonio.  I'm very proud of him, also.  I hate missing the chance to see him as he walks across the stage, but the timing made it too difficult for me to get down and back for the last day of school here.  Monday is our 'snow day'. 

Congratulations to both my graduates!  I'm a very proud grandma!


4 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratuations to both of your graduates...and to Connor for another year well done!

Bryan looks so handsome! I haven't seen him in ages. Hope he got the gift I sent to mark his graduation.

Pam said...

He did; he loved it; called me when he got it. Mom said he WILL be sending thank yous! :)

quid said...

Wow! Two grads, one year, and tghey both look great!

Glad to know you'll still be kickin' around in elementary school. I'm sure the kids there are glad, too.


qyud

Algernon said...

Congratulations to those fine looking young men, and to you.