Welcome friends and family!

"The colors of life shift

within a fixed parameter,

movable blocks of shadow

and light, interchangeable

or not."































"Chaos is a friend of mine." ~Bob Dylan

"Chaos is a friend of mine." ~Bob Dylan
Da Boys!

Front and Center!

These two creatures who have locked up my heart will be front and center in this little corner of blogosphere!







Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm in Transit! Moving!

Like my sister Kelly, I'm on the move to a new blog home at Wordpress.  My new blog is a work in progress and I'm  not fully unpacked and arranged.  Almost as time-consuming as a non-virtual move!

Blogger is great, but, I like mixing things up, so I'm trying out a new home.  This will probably be my last NEW post in this home, so I hope you'll add my new address to your favs or feeds:
Thriving in the Chaos!

Come on over and visit, but excuse the disarray! 

1 comment:

Marion said...

Oh, snap! I hate that y'all are moving! When Kelly moved, all her posts (600) showed up on my blog list and now I can't access her new blog at all. :-( Good luck.