Welcome friends and family!

"The colors of life shift

within a fixed parameter,

movable blocks of shadow

and light, interchangeable

or not."































"Chaos is a friend of mine." ~Bob Dylan

"Chaos is a friend of mine." ~Bob Dylan
Da Boys!

Front and Center!

These two creatures who have locked up my heart will be front and center in this little corner of blogosphere!







Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Grandfry Are Growing!



Well, it's not easy to capture a good photo of the grandfry, but here we are. Three survive and thrive among the big guys! They're getting braver and venture into the open tank to dart for food or just to see if the playground bullies are going to chase them back behind the filter.

Looking more like the parent, although I have no idea which Molly is Mama! Mini-me times three and cute as can be!!

I know, I'm really pathetic! :)



8 comments:

Kelly said...

Not pathetic, just easily entertained!

Hey, I'm obviously just as easily entertained condidering how often I ask you about them. I think it's fun!

Kelly said...

oops...that should have been conSidering, LOL! (and yes, I do proofread, just too quickly)

quid said...

Too funny from both you and Kelly.

quid

quid said...

Checked out your Shelfari... I see you did read "The Stolen Child". What did you think?

quid

Kelly said...

Glad to know your little ones are "schooling" now with their mother(s)!!

Pam said...

I did read it, Quid! I loved it. I'm looking forward to the movie I hear is in the works.

I love strange books like this one.

We laugh around here that the kid on the cover looks JUST LIKE SAM! Yikes!

Anonymous said...

Pam,

I agree with Kelly, you are not pathetic at all.


I appreciated the photo, and I am glad that the three little ones are doing well.

Raven

Pam said...

Actually, the fry are schooling with the big girls now. It's just too cute!